Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Excuses

Dear Felicitites,

Summer is already half gone and I have done nothing on our beloved Felicity house. There are many excuses I could use to explain why I have been slack in work and writing the blog this summer, but I have boiled them down to a few.

  1. It's too hot. Who wants to work on a house with no AC in 80+ degree weather?
  2. I have been asked to write my memoirs. They should be completed 2012 pending future reality show success "Christine plus 13" where I take 13 rats and see how lucky they are living on the streets of New York City.
  3. I was hiking on the Appalachian Trail - wait I think that one has been used already.
  4. Been too busy watching "I'm a celebrity...", "I survived a Japanese...", and "Superstars"
and finally the real one:
  1. I am actually spending time with My kids this summer. We have had so much fun doing devotions, taking walks, discussing ideas and just being together. It really has been one of the best summers I have had in years.

So - Next week I take 8 kids to camp, when I return I plan to find a painter for exterior of the Felicity House. If you know of anyone you could recommend that would be great - otherwise I will be going through my value coupons mailing and using a coupon on painters!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment