Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This week at Felicity...

My Dear Felicitites,

As i sit in Starbucks on this April Fools Day writing to you, i only wish I was joking. We have found ourselves at a standstill with Felicity. In order to move on, we really need the wood floors redone, however the cost is not in our budget. So i am waiting, canvassing and praying for money to finish the project. I ask that you pray with me.
Also - every time the painter has scheduled us into his busy life to come and begin the exterior, the weather has not cooperated with him. As soon as we have some consistent weather (i know that's an oxymoron in Colorado) we will be able to move on the outside.
So it looks to me Felicity will be delayed in its opening. REGARDLESS, in the words of Winston Churchill, i promise to "NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!"

Yours affectionately,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment